Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fall Fashion

I LOVE fall clothes. I don't get "dressed" nicely everyday for the job I do....it's usually jeans and a shirt, or sweats and a shirt.....pretty hot, I know! But, I make food, feed a baby, change diapers, make crafts, and play on the floor all day. Not a very glamourous job! But when we have something to do on the weekends, I like to look "presentable" Last fall during pregnancy I discovered the wonderful world of cardigans, and jackets! This is a look I like for multiple reasons but the number being.....hides some of the belly. I know that skinny jeans are the talk of the town right now.....but I am pretty sure I can't pull them off (since nothing about me is skinny) and even if I could wear them, I'm not sure I would? Def not the colored ones. YUCK! Although I am dying to try the leggings with boots look, and who knows maybe a dark denim skinny jean (After I lose some pounds) .....I see these great outfits on pinterest and wish my closet looked like this!

but if I'm going to pull off any of these outfits, it looks like I'm going to need this....
I think I'm having an identity crisis!! I'm also wanting to change my hair color, and have been trying to let my layers grow out. Which is not working out. Can't stand it. But, I find myself wanting to look like this


This is what I have now......
My hair can be as big, and is as long as the girl in that pic....it just doesn't look that good when I do it! lol and of course we can't forget the nails. Fall colors are my fave!

Today, is a big day! Drew goes to the ENT (not happy about it) but that also means, I get out of the house...and get to wear real clothes! Here is my first bathroom mirror pic ever!! haha

By seeing this pic, I'm sure you can tell where the weight problem lies. The mid section....or what used to be the mid section. :( I'm actually shocked I'm even putting this pic on here! It is what it is, I suppose. I do like that sweater, however!  There you have it....my fall wish list.....now bring on the money and the body for the shopping spree!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Im wearing leggins and boots today :) with a tunic and a longer jacket over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wearing leggins for halloween...that's sure to be a scare! lol

      Delete
  2. I love your phone cover! And I wish I had a bottomless pit of money because I am loving all of these fall clothes lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAH! Pinterest creates monsters!!! I too am having a diet, clothing, hair, make-up, nails, home decorating and organizing crisis as we speak... LOL!

    Yes, I too need about $100k and a bigger closet and I will have all my dreams come true. I love your blog posts... you seem sooooo fun!!! :)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete